Training Specialties: Pitching & Hitting
Jennifer Olds played Division 1 college softball at The University of Michigan from 2002 to 2004. She graduated in 2004 with a degree in Sports Management and Communication. During her time at U of M, Jennifer played first base and clean-up hitter earning “Big Ten Athlete of the Week” both years, and was on the NCAA Division 1 Softball “Second Team All-American” in 2004. During her senior year, The University of Michigan softball team were named the “Big Ten Champions,” won the NCAA Regional Championship, and qualified to attend the NCAA Women’s Fast Pitch Division I World Series.
Jennifer Olds’ softball collegiate career began at Lansing Community College where she received a full ride scholarship as a pitcher and hitter in 2001-2002. During her freshman year, she was named “Team Captain,” led the nation with 30 Home Runs, named “All-American First-Team,” and the team placed 2nd at the National Junior College World Series. During her sophomore year in 2002, she was named “Team Captain,” led the National Junior College Athletic Association with 30 Home Runs, batted .513 with 85 RBI’s, and 16 Doubles in 56 games, named NJCAA Division II – “All-American First-Team” honoree, Louisville Slugger/NFCA NJCAA Division II “All-American First-Team,” National Junior College Division II “Softball National Champions,” National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Division II – National Tournament – “Most Valuable Player.” The 2002 Lansing Community College Softball World Series Championship team was inducted into the Lansing Athletic Hall of Fame (2017).
- 4-year Varsity Softball starting pitcher – 1997-2000
- “All Palm Beach County” – all 4 years – 1997-2000
- Florida High School State “Player of the Week” – 1999 and 2000
- Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel – “Female Athlete of the Year” – 2000
- 4 year Varsity Softball – “Team Captain” – 1997-2000
- Palm Beach Post – “Softball Player of the Year” – 2000
- Florida High School Coaches Association “Softball Player of the Year” – 2000
- Suncoast High School – “Female Athlete of the Year” – 2000
- 4-year starter, 4 year starting setter – 1997-2000
- 4 year Varsity Volleyball Team Captain – 1997-2000
- Florida High School State Player of the week – 1999 and 2000
- Florida High School – “4A State Volleyball Player of the Year” – 2000
Jennifer has been teaching softball for 12 years through her own business in Palm Beach, Florida. Through her experience as an instructor and as a player, Jennifer has successfully helped many pitchers in reaching their potential as both pitchers and athletes. Her main goal is to encourage girls to have confidence in their abilities, have fun, and work hard.